Careers at DLT SG
Once in our lives we are presented with something that can radically change the way enterprise business is conducted. At DLT Singapore, our teams are building tools which can transform international trade, stop drug counterfeit and much more.
We are on the look out for a finance manager , Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of the finance and compliance activities,
You will also be involved in providing finance support to the operations and commercial teams. You are required to be hands-on with operational activities and take on a business partnering role where your inputs will be instrumental to top management strategic planning and decision-making.
He/she will be responsible for driving constant change in operations and business finance of organization at large. He/She can push for on time execution, business improvement initiatives such as efficient cost reduction, procurement and innovative pricing models, as well as develop processes and promote innovations that create value for the company. Beyond ops & finance, he/she also tend to oversee a range of organizational functions including human resources, engineering, legal, compliance, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility.
What you’ll be doing:
Accounting and Management Reporting
– Prepare Full-set of Accounts on Monthly Basis (IFRS and SFRS)
– Consolidate P&L and Balance sheet, Cash flow
– Managing audit process with auditors
– Short and Mid-Term Financial Planning and Tracking
– Inter-company Accounts
– Managing company taxation and corporate secretarial affairs
– Regulatory compliance
– GST, CPF, ACRA related regulatory submissions etc.
– Finance Support to Operations and Commercial Teams
– Commercial Terms Reviews
– Risk Assessment & Management
– Monthly Reporting
– Quarterly Board Reporting
Processes Management & Improvement
– Process Improvement initiatives and adoption of modern tools
– Company’s Key projects management & reporting
– Review available grants and submission of proposals
Qualifications and Education Requirements
CA / CPA with 5 years’ experience
Strong Technical Skills
Knowledge of IFRS & SFRS
Hands-on and Detailed
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
- Join us to be part of the #dltledgers leadership team and journey the trade transformation !
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you! #dltledgers Singapore is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorisations.
for supply chain leaders
have an initiative?
we want to collaborate
Get Started Fast
PRP In 50 Days
Your PRP in 50 days featuring:
- deployment of dltledgers
- live supply chain use case
- custom smart contracts specific to the target use case
- tips and recommendations
PRP is a working model of our apps applied in your industry use case requirement.
research & development
Moving forward with blockchain
Continuous research and development is a part of our DNA.
DLT.sg can catalogue 10–30 use cases in your industry where Blockchain plays an important role. We also measure disruptive force of each use case and size its capacity/amount to turn it into a new revenue source.
To help meet the increasing need for blockchain developers, consultants and architects, DLT.sg has added blockchain training as an open house learning platform for our customers, a program that provides students and educators with training resources to develop market-ready skills.
Follow DLT on: